Do you sometimes ride at night? Dazzle your friends with these multicolored Bike Spoke Lights!
So simple to use! No programming required. There is not even an on/off switch. As your wheels turn, the lights come on automatically! Every few seconds, the lights change to a new randomly selected pattern. So fun! There are over 30 patterns programmed into the light. When you stop, the lights automatically turn off.
Some of the patterns are:
- diagonal lines
- arrow heads
- rocket ships
- zig zag
- Aztec pattern (squared lines)
Each unit has 14 LED chips (7 per side). Each LED chip is a standard RGB (red/green/blue) chip capable of producing a wide variety of colors by mixing the hues.
Some of the colors produced by the Bike Spoke Lights include:
At a minimum, we suggest getting one spoke light for each wheel. But for an even more dazzling effect, you can mount more than one per wheel! If mounting more than one, we suggest placing them at different distances from the hub so they don't blend together as the wheel turns.
The lights attach to your spokes with two plastic thumb screws. The soft plastic attachment points will not damage your spokes. For use with round spokes only.
Each unit uses one AAA battery (not included).
The waterproof rating for these spoke lights is IPX5.
- 14 RGB LED chips, 7 per side
- attaches to spokes with plastic thumb screw
- uses a single AAA battery
- turns on/off automatically based on wheel motion
- Unscrew the battery cap from the end of the unit.
- Insert a single AAA battery, flat end (negative pole) first towards the spring.
- Screw on the battery cap. The light should flash a few times indicating correct installation.
These Bike Spoke Lights automatically turn off when not in use. For long-term storage, remove the battery.
- Remove each thumb nut and screw from the unit (if already attached).
- Place the unit at the desired distance from the hub on the wheel.
- Insert a plastic screw through one of the slots on the unit.
- Place a spoke into the fork of the screw.
- Place a thumb nut over the spoke onto the screw and hand tighten.
- Repeat with other screw and thumb nut.
- When properly installed, the unit should not slide or fall off of the spokes.
- Start riding to turn on.
- Stop riding to turn off.
Of course, be safe! Always use a headlight and taillight when riding at night.
Get your multicolored Bike Spoke Lights today!
LIMITED TIME ONLY. Not sold in stores.
Secure Checkout via PayPal, Apple Pay, Amazon Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay, Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover.
FREE SHIPPING TO US ADDRESSES! We ship from Grapevine, Texas. Delivery usually takes less than 2 weeks anywhere in the US.